1. High school diploma or equivalency, preferred.
2. Previous bartending experience, preferably high volume.
3. Must have City of Milwaukee bartender’s license within 90 days of employment.
4. Proficient math skills to include cash handling and counting inventory.
5. Excellent guest service skills.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Ability to multitask efficiently.
8. Communicate effectively with staff and guests.
9. Maintain a positive attitude towards each guest and fellow employee and make work pleasant and professional.
10. Promote and participate in a strong team effort.
11. Successfully pass all job required training and tests.
12. Requires prolonged periods of being on your feet.
13. Requires ability to lift/push/pull light/moderate/heavy items, up to 60 pounds.
14. Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and is subject to irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When in the bierhaus, the noise levels increase.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.